Thursday, March 12, 2015

Back on Track

I was a good girl last night and got on the elliptical for 21 minutes. I was jamming out to some good music on Pandora radio and when I finished I swear I sweated for a good hour after. Maybe that was after burn. I am probably going to try some kind of detox this weekend. Even though I haven't gained or lost, I think a good detox would help me get back on track.

I was thinking maybe a juice detox and if I do eat anything, maybe do chicken broth or jello. Does anyone have any ideas they would be willing to share in the comments below. It would be great to know people actually read this blog. So hit me up, leave me a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you!! I need to get on track, but remodeling has taking up a lot of my time and energy this past 2 weeks.

    Lots of people visit and read, growing everyday :) However, non have wanted to commit much.. But I'm hoping that changes real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your input. Sometimes it feels like I'm talking to myself. I hope with the more readers you get, maybe more will start commenting. It would be great to hear some positive feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome! :) I know what you mean and I'm hoping that more readers get involved, maybe share their stories.

    I gotta get motivated! I've been super busy lately!

    ReplyDelete