Sunday, April 13, 2014

Let's Get Started!

It's time to STOP talking and GET started living a healthier life!! 


I have No real plan going in... So, I am going to start by changing a few things each week until I get where I feel I need to be!

Getting my mind set is the number #1 priority right now, because If that isn't set.. I will never succeed!

This isn't a diet, it is about getting healthy!  I don't want to be on a ton of medication for health problems that I could have prevented, or so insecure about my body that I live in sweats or don't want to leave home!  That just isn't the way to live!

So.. I have a few thoughts that I know I will put into place next week (tomorrow) in my journey to a healthier, happier, more confident.. New ME!

(Hope you will use these in your journey & share your own with me as well)

 

Thought #1:


  "It's not about the number on the scale, it is about how I feel!"

I will weigh once a week; same day & time (when possible).  Getting on the scale daily will only be a discouragement that I do not need! 





Thought #2 


"Add Water!"

Water is such a benefit to our body; and it will help boost our energy levels..
               Why not include it to our daily lives!





Thought #3


 "Walking increased blood flow to our heart and is a great exercise to start out with!"

I plan to add at least 30 minutes a few times a week of walking to my daily routine.





*Join me on the journey to a New Me; and have a happier and healthier you!  
                 
      ..... Please, Share your own tips, thoughts, success, and goals  below!  I'd love to hear them and help motivate and support you along the way!



No comments:

Post a Comment