Sunday, April 13, 2014

Let's Get Started!

It's time to STOP talking and GET started living a healthier life!! 


I have No real plan going in... So, I am going to start by changing a few things each week until I get where I feel I need to be!

Getting my mind set is the number #1 priority right now, because If that isn't set.. I will never succeed!

This isn't a diet, it is about getting healthy!  I don't want to be on a ton of medication for health problems that I could have prevented, or so insecure about my body that I live in sweats or don't want to leave home!  That just isn't the way to live!

So.. I have a few thoughts that I know I will put into place next week (tomorrow) in my journey to a healthier, happier, more confident.. New ME!

(Hope you will use these in your journey & share your own with me as well)

 

Thought #1:


  "It's not about the number on the scale, it is about how I feel!"

I will weigh once a week; same day & time (when possible).  Getting on the scale daily will only be a discouragement that I do not need! 





Thought #2 


"Add Water!"

Water is such a benefit to our body; and it will help boost our energy levels..
               Why not include it to our daily lives!





Thought #3


 "Walking increased blood flow to our heart and is a great exercise to start out with!"

I plan to add at least 30 minutes a few times a week of walking to my daily routine.





*Join me on the journey to a New Me; and have a happier and healthier you!  
                 
      ..... Please, Share your own tips, thoughts, success, and goals  below!  I'd love to hear them and help motivate and support you along the way!