Wednesday, May 11, 2016

CREED

I have seen all of the Rocky movies MANY times, still watch them occasionally when they are on.  They're movies that never get old, no matter how many times you see them they are still good.  When the movie CREED started advertising a while back I knew it was one that I wan't to see!!

A few months back my husband and I rented it, finally.  Afterwards, I started this post, but never finished it; so, I decided to tonight since I haven't posted anything this week.

CREED is a must see in my opinion; especially, if you are a fan of the Rocky series!  Even if you aren't a Rocky fan, this is still a really good movie!!  I kinda hope they decide to do a series with this one like they did with the Rocky series!!


 The original Rocky movie was meant to be a love story, surprising huh?  But it was in a way, but with the action and drive to be something better in his life.. finding love and his identity in many ways.  I love how CREED does the same.  He is trying to find out who he is, yet connect with a father he never knew.  In the meantime he discovers all of that along with love and a mentor that he feels is family!

"It's not about how hard you can hit.  It's about how hard you can get hit and still keep moving forward!"

If you haven't seen CREED yet, I recommend it highly!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment