Friday, November 6, 2015

North Carolina Top 10


Today's blog post is brought to you by the letter A....Just kidding! Since some of my followers are "across the pond" I want to give you a real feel of what it is like to live in the great state of North Carolina. 

1. Our claim to fame is Pepsi Cola baby!



2. First in flight.....(The Wright Brothers built the plane in Ohio, but brought to Kitty Hawk, N.C. and flew it)


3.  Sweet Tea - -  Need I say more?
 

4. Snow Day - This was the most hilarious picture of my state I have ever seen, as you can tell we don't get a lot of snow.





5. In 1775 with the Mecklenburg Declaration North Carolina was the first state to declare independence from England.


6.  Blackbeard The Pirate - Edward Teach






7. The Cape Hatteras National Seashore 


8. The Blue Ridge Mountains - The parkway is breathtakingly beautiful this time of year. These are actual pictures of the blue ridge parkway.







 


 9. The Shackleford Horses on the Outer Banks, N.C.



This picture was with this article so I thought I would link them due to copyright issues. 

 
10. Foggy Fall Mornings


 http://riverlink.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/march.htm
This is the link for the website that the above picture is affiliated with. This is in the western part of the state but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment