Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Nascar Virgin



Okay bloggers, I am what you would call a Nascar virgin! I live in the south and have never been to a race. To tell you the truth I don't really keep up with it or care. (I would never say that in certain company though....lol) 

This weekend I am going to my first ever tailgate and Nascar race in Darlington, South Carolina for the Bojangles 500. I am excited because this is something new that I have never done. I am going with a group of friends and I am sure that I will have a good time. We are supposed to be camping for a few days and I'm not sure if it will be at the racetrack or not. It is kind of hard to get coordinated with this group. I think we will be mostly winging it, so we will see how this goes. 

I am going to take my camera that I actually have to load film in so that I can take some outstanding pictures. I can't wait to share those with all of you.

What do you think of when you hear the word Nascar? I think of beer, the confederate flag and summer heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment