Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Day 2

It's almost the end of  Day #2 and things haven't gone so BAD, but not like I had planned exactly either...



I went to bed early last night (10 o'clock), woke up this morning without turning the alarm of 5-6 times first.  I felt refreshed and not tired like normal, I guess that's what a good night's sleep will do for ya.

Got the kids up and started doing some chores (less to do later).   Washed breakfast dishes up and started a load of laundry.  Then things went down hill....

We have a water leak!!  UGHHHHH!!    Exercising was next on the plan; but now there's a new one!!

My husband went out and dug up the line and found the issue.. and had to turn off the water.  After 3 trips to Lowe's and most of the day gone, it was finally fixed late in the afternoon.

Overall, today wasn't too bad I did eat 3 meals (Yay) and drank a few bottles of water.  Hoping tomorrow will be more successful and that no more surprises arise this week, my nerves can't take much more these days (lots of things have been coming up lately).

Just wanted to give you all a quick update... Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment