Thursday, August 27, 2015

I hope I would!!

I have to say that this story is disturbing!!!  I have a daughter who is a Senior in High School this year; and if we seen this while visiting a college.. She would NOT attend it!!

I think that is is degrading, inappropriate, and the fraternity should have been shut-down instead of suspended (in my opinion)!!

Fraternity's that used racial chants last year were dissolved because of their actions; and I think the same should be done here!!  No mother would leave their daughter here after seeing this, I don't believe, and I think that it is time that society takes a stand on immature and inappropriate crap like this as well!!

What are your thoughts about this??


The school year just started but one fraternity at Old Dominion University has already been suspended after they put up these banners on move-in day.As a parent, what would you do if you saw those signs while moving in your college freshman?
Posted by ABC11 WTVD on Tuesday, August 25, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment