Friday, June 26, 2015

Flowers are Blooming Beautifully





The flowers around my pond have really taken it over.. They are blooming Beautifully!!
 I love all the colors and they are a beautiful sight from the window!!  

I am so glad that I decided to start this garden and try growing flowers.  I've never had a green-thumb, so I needed something easy (lol)  These flowers are perfect, they grow all by themselves and return every year (so-far).

I'm amazed how the new blooming Tiger Lilies have taken the color from the daisies I had previously planted in the flower-bed.  Hoping they multiply enough to separate into the orange!!  I plan to add the reddish color ones that I have seen in other's yards, making it a colorful pleasure!!  



I hate that soon all the flowers will fall off and it will be a bed of greenery, but hoping to add some Summer blooming flowers to add color longer!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment