Friday, May 8, 2015

Fun Friday: Favorite Songs

It is Fun Friday......Here is a list of my favorite songs. These are just a few and they are in no particular order.

1. Wobble Baby - V.I.C.




2. Copperhead Road - Steve Earle







3. Suitcase - Mary J. Blige






4. The Thrill Is Gone - B.B. King





5.  Why Don't You And I - Alex Band of The Calling w/ Santana


6.  Paradise - Cold Play



7.  Creed - Arms Wide Open


8. You Can Tell Everybody - Aloe Blacc



9. Jamboree - Naughty By Nature



10. The Chronic - Snoop Dog & Dr. Dre (Whole Album)



6 comments:

  1. I feel old, I knew 3 of those lmao .. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too funny. I think maybe next time I will break it up into genres.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I left out a word and didn't know how to edit it the right way!!! Can you say new blogger...lol.

      Delete
  3. Knew or have heard most of these... mine would be more from the 90's I think lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of those songs are old. Jamboree is late 90's. I think next time I will do like my top 80's picks or top 90's hits. There are some good ones from both decades.

      Delete